Your Company's Secret Sauce!
Turn your ads into leads with PPC
Let’s have a meeting before placing an order!
Hire the Best PPC Agency
Clients typically look for us because
- Your existing agency is not delivering results
- Your existing agency does not clearly communicate with you
- You are spending a lot of time trying to do this internally and realize it’s just not cost-effective to do so.
Why Use PPC Advertising?
- Every day, 3.5 billion Google searches are conducted.
- 90% of searchers never go beyond page 2.
- ROI is very measurable.
- Specific demographics, groups, and areas should be targeted.
- Produce Speedy and Transparent Results.
Pay Per Click Strategy That Saves Money
We don't waste your money on trial campaigns. With a robust approach, our professionals ensure that you obtain the greatest prices for the selected keywords. When you deal with us, you can be certain that you are in good hands...
Choose the Legends Who Will Set an Example
Why You Should Contact us for Google Ads Marketing?
- Budget-friendly strategy
- Ad copy that works
- Google certified professionals
- Extensive international experience
- Maximum Return on Investment
1. Is Pay Per Click (PPC) appropriate for my company?+
Probably. It works well for most companies. However, we will determine that together in our first meeting.
2. What exactly is PPC stand for?+
Pay-per-click is shortened as PPC. The charge is only paid when your ads are clicked. Your cost is determined by the number of times users click on your ads.
3. How long does it take to notice a result?+
That really depends on where you’re starting. But, basically, the steps are similar:
- We need to understand what you want to accomplish (typically 1 day)
- We need to determine what keywords you need to target (typically 3-5 days)
- Need to create ads, campaigns, and target prospects (typically 3-5 days)
- Launch campaign (typically 1 day)
- Measure results and modify the campaign (typically 7 days/change)
These times are just estimates. We can address your specific concerns during our initial meeting.
4. Why should I pay for PPC rather than SEO?+
PPC advertising is an efficient and reliable approach to get quick traffic to your website. Using SEO you pay to create a website, content, and “world view” so that the search engines want to recommend you for free. Although they are very different, both strategies work well and are typically used together.
5. Should I try PPC again because it didn't work the first time?+
This is a question we've been asked before. If you've tried PPC previously and it didn't work, there was most likely an issue with how the campaign was set up; either the keywords you were targeting weren't quite right or your campaign didn't have the proper structure. We can analyze the data from your prior campaign and explain why it didn't work, as well as make recommendations on how we would set up your new campaign if you want to try it again. This answer is really best left to our first in-person discussion.